Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love is in the Air

I finally finished a project. I am notorious for working on 5 to 6 projects at a time. I decided since Valentine's Day was approaching fast I would get this stuff done. Since I don't have a fireplace I do a little display on a little cabnet with the mirror above it. (Hey, there typically isn't a need for a fireplace here.)


I couldn't resist these lovely hearts. I love the candy conversation hearts, so that would explain my need for these. I covered two with paper and painted the others. And then just added things until it felt complete.


I love the heart with wings. I think it is my favorite part of the banner. Of course, I used my Cricut to get this little beauty. What did I do without it?


I made these ruffle balls with some scrap fabric and foam balls. Not as cute as the ones on The House of Smiths blog but they serve their pupose.






After many shopping trips and much debate, I found this white plate at TJ Maxx for just $2.99. I bought some pink vinyl and cut the wonderful heart with non other than my Cricut. It was something I had been looking forward to doing since January 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment