Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted. Sondra has been one busy lady! I don't have anything new to post. I wanted to show you a few pictures from our Disney trip and show off the wonderful bows Sondra made. I loved this bow because it had so many different ribbons in it and the colors matched so perfect!
Here we are in front of the castle. I got a little Disney obsessed and made shirts for me and the hubby. He is such a trooper to go along with it! My shirt was Ariel, hubby's is Goofy (which got a lot of compliments), and Addison's is Cinderella.
These are our Mickey head shirts. These were by far my favorite. Epcot was having their Flower and Garden Festival which was spectacular. Notice Woody and Lotso behind us made from bushes and you could smell strawberries coming from Lotso.
And look at those fabulous bows!! Sondra does a great job. I know is seems funny to color coordinate but it makes it so easy to spot each other when you get separated in the crowds. We had a great time even though it was bit hotter than we expected.


Now that we are back and somewhat re cooperated from the the trip I am going to start working on some projects and hope to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment