Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Communion Dress

We went shopping a few weeks ago for a First Communion dress for Kyla. There were lots of cute dresses to try on. She found one that she liked (she said it twirled good). There were a few things that I wanted to change on it. At the waist on the front there was a row of fabric roses that I wanted to remove. When I removed the roses at the waist line it left glue residue, so I took part of the white ties from the back and made a band at the front of the waist. We (Mom & I) replaced the white ties at the back with baby pink ties -a bit non-traditional.

For the Kyla's veil, I thought it might be fun to use part of my bridal veil. I removed the tulle from my veil and attached it to a decorative comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment